- Heinrich von Hanau provides overall operational leadership for the development of Palazzo Della Luna, Fisher Island’s newest luxury condominium. He brings to this project a wealth of experience gained in serving as development officer for similar projects including Continuum and Portofino Tower in Miami Beach as well as developments around the world in locations such as Aspen, Las Vegas and Marbella, Spain.
“We’re creating a new paradigm for waterfront luxury living through the conscious integration of high design, technology, incomparable amenities and white glove services that are expressive of Palazzo Della Luna’s privileged location on Fisher Island.”
- As co-lead on all of Fisher Island’s new construction, Cedrik Denain aims to maintain Fisher Island’s stylistic integrity while advancing technology and sustainability. Hailing from a family of developers, the veteran builder has designed and constructed many of South Florida’s most prestigious addresses, with Palazzo Del Sol among the most recent.
“Like the fourth movement of a symphony or the spectacular grand finale of a fireworks display, we’ve saved the best for last on Fisher Island. With its prize location, contemporary design and unparalleled amenities, Palazzo Della Luna will leave an indelible mark as the most exclusive and luxurious residence ever built on the island enclave.”
- Joe Dieppa has built ASR on a foundation of service, expertise and quality since founding the company in 1998. He has since directed construction activities of over $875 million and has played a significant role in the development and evolution of Fisher Island. Previously, he has acted as a construction manager for some of the largest insurance companies in the US, restoring commercial claims from some of the biggest disasters in the country.
“Nothing on Fisher Island even comes close to the quality of design and construction at Palazzo Della Luna. Quality and logistics are the foundation for building this landmark development from conception to completion.”
- Arguably one of the most successful luxury residential sales professionals in the region, with over $2 billion in sales, Dora Puig is an authority on luxury Miami and Fisher Island real estate. Her intimate knowledge of the area and personalized service have been enough to establish her as the number one selling broker in Miami Beach for consecutive years. The veteran real estate executive has broken numerous sales records throughout the city and county, and has been responsible for selling out many of Miami’s most exclusive condominiums over her career, most recently Palazzo Del Sol. At Palazzo Della Luna, Puig leads a talented team of professional sales executives whose proficiencies include fluency in a range of languages including English, Spanish, Russian, Italian, Portuguese and Swedish.
- The contemporary elegance and sophisticated Mediterranean charm of Palazzo Della Luna’s architectural design place a unique emphasis on the indoor/outdoor experience of living on a private island. With the goal of fostering human interaction with architecture and nature, we’ve created a series of indoor and outdoor rooms that are luxurious, intimate, and comforting in design and scale. The finest materials and finishes lend to an experience that is both individual and thoughtful of the Fisher Island year-round experience.
- The bespoke design of Palazzo Della Luna embraces the tranquil and natural environment of Fisher Island, creating a lifestyle experience that emphasizes refined living. By crafting a series of spaces that are epicurean yet subdued, and curating bespoke finishes, the public realm provides a sense of “luxury upon arrival”, with the residences havens of serenity. Material choices such as plaster bas relief, gilded glass, statuary marble, and cerused oak help create an atmosphere of understated elegance & ease with just the right touch of indulgence.
- The refined elegance of Palazzo Della Luna’s landscape architectural design places an emphasis on the outdoor garden experience, and serves to foster meaningful human connection with nature. By curating a series of outdoor spaces that are comfortable, intimate in scale and lush with plant species such as Seagrapes, Gumbo Limbos and Clusias, we’re creating a microclimate and typology that is unique to each garden and enjoyable year-round. The outdoor spaces are seamlessly woven together to form one of Palazzo Della Luna’s most fundamental cornerstones, both physically and symbolically. At the same time, its lush landscapes synergistically unite the outdoor spaces shared by the building’s sister project, Palazzo Del Sol. The end result is an authentic full-sensory experience with nature in what is truly one of the world’s most beautiful places.
- Augusto Busnelli was born in Milan and graduated in Architecture at Politecnico di Milano in 1978. Since 1977 he worked with a lot of professionals developing projects in Italy and abroad. Mainly oriented on interior design projects, during his career he had distinctive experiences with luxury hotels, apartments, retails and office buildings, collaborating also with worldwide famous architects and designers such as David Chipperfield and Philippe Starck and the most important Italian furniture brands (Cassina, B&B). Studioarchitectura was founded by Augusto Busnelli in 1995. It's located in Milan northern area, where design is developed together with the technical experience of millwork companies and textile, glass, metal producers. Studioarchitectura belief is that the good design satisfies both aesthetic and technical aspects of the project, respecting the budget and timing defined by the client.
- Originally from Chicago now based in Miami, Florida, Sam Robin has done projects throughout the United States as well as internationally in Switzerland, Brazil, London, Monaco, Dubai and Mexico to name a few countries. Creating a unique and individual narrative for each project is key to our firm’s ability to successfully weave a fluid consistency of design and concept throughout our installations. With a desire to custom tailor our client’s projects to their required needs, Sam Robin, Inc. delivers specialized interiors with attention to detail and quality. We are known for our stylish, modern designs for prestigious clients as well as our custom furniture and accessories line Robicara for both commercial and residential projects.